REFUND AND CANCELLATION FOR THE IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS (TIC):
- TIC will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
The refund percentages mentioned are for the full-service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. In addition, refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Therefore, clients would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall into one of the mentioned clauses or haven’t paid the full-service fee mentioned.
- The immigration pronouncements are discounted based on future expectations, and clients are registered in advance, that is, before the actual qualification is announced to ensure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last-minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, the client can transfer to other opportunities.
- TIC has a zero-tolerance policy for chargebacks. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from the use of the service. In addition, any past-due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
- The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the TIC consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the TIC consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
- In case of rejection by the Immigration Authorities, TIC will refund the applicable amount as stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 15-30 working days after the client fills out the Online Refund Claim Form to TIC. The client has to enclose a copy of the rejection letter from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, TIC will not be able to give a refund.
- The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
- TIC is not responsible for the refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the client not getting approval of immigration or in case of rejection or non-acceptance of his/her request at any stage by any respective authority. The fees only include the charges towards the services rendered by TIC and do not include any request or assessing fees. The client agrees to pay the entire additional fee, as applicable.
- If the client has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of TIC, in case of payment is made by any mode. This includes CC Avenue except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time under the Jurisdiction of South Goa, State of Goa.
- If the client has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, he will undertake voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for chargeback, insisting that the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to TIC by him. The client further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to TIC is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favor. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The client agrees to cooperate with TIC in this aspect if TIC wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favour before any bank/authority.
- The Service Charges by TIC have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Therefore, any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained, and the client would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information. The client has been informed before registering.
- The client accepts that immigration includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differs from country to country and the pathway/category the client applies. The client undertakes to meet such requirements as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities. Failure to provide such funds by the client shall not make TIC liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. In such cases, no refund request for service charges will be entertained.
- The client also accepts that all/any registrations for any countries before this client declaration agreement date, if any, with TIC would be nullified, and no claim of the service or the fee can be claimed until it is given in writing by TIC.
- In case of the permit being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made –
- If the client fails to attend the interview.
- Failure of medicals by the client or his or her family members included in the request.
- If the client does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than three months old
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement by the client or his or her family members.
- Prior violation of any immigration law by the client or any of his or her family members.
- Late submission of any additional papers requested by the consulate at a later date
- The client failed to get the required score on English language test to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the TIC consultant.
- There will be no refund if the client abandons his/her case within 12 months of the invoice date.
Non-communication with your TIC Consultant in writing for 30 days or more shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
The fee paid to authorities or any other institution is the client’s liability and is not included in the service charges. TIC will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
The client must offer, within 30 days, every paper, form, and fact that will make it possible for TIC to work on his/her request and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to TIC is outstanding.
- The client should notify TIC of every communication received by him/her from the office – in writing or via phone – within a week of receiving such a message. Besides, the client shall notify TIC of every written communication (in written form) undertaken by the client, straight with the involved bureau, within a week or seven days of such a contact. This comprises personal visits to the office and/or inquiries made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding for any secretarial charges offered to TIC.
The client will participate in every interview, as and when needed by the concerned agency, at the place mentioned by the agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow every given order as given by the agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to TIC.
- If the request/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the request fee or mode of payment, the client agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his request on this ground, as the payment and the mode of the payment of request fee is the sole liability of the client.
It is understood that submission of an immigration request is never generic, routine and/or time-bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional papers, per the procedure’s changing requirements, and may request further submission of such additional papers to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for a refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of TIC fee to a friend or a relative will be done if he or she abandons his/her request or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs up.
- The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations, in an agreed form as sought by TIC and the involved office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. However, if the furnished details are discovered to be inaccurate, fake, deficient, or incorrect, the concerned Immigration authorities will not entertain the offer. Moreover, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for the negative impact on the result of the petition and the subsequent rejection. Under such situations, no refund shall be claimed, either for the consulting charge or the amount paid to government organizations.
- TIC has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of the service fee of the client on the below terms.
- If the client does not submit all papers within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is usually within one month
- Tries to tarnish the name of the company in whatsoever manner which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation
- Doesn’t respond to the emails and calls made by the company for more than a month and backs out due to personal reasons
- TIC reasonably believes that someone other than the client is attempting to gain access to the service for his or her benefit.
- At the discretion of TIC, you behave in such a way that renders your consultant unable to provide the service (s) any longer.
- The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on the outcome. The client also agrees to submit all the papers, including originals, if the concerned assessing authorities require them. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these papers or part thereof is an independent failure of the client, and TIC is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce papers cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
- The client will settle all charges which may be owed to a variety of government and skills appraisal bodies and language testing organizations such as but not restricted to the skills appraisal costs, residency permit petition costs, the Acceptable English language or other language tests if applicable, health tests, etc. The given charges are strictly non-refundable and not adjustable by either any of the receiving offices or the immigration consultancy, notwithstanding the final conclusion on the petition. A favorable appraisal or conclusion is the sole prerogative of the involved organization, even as the immigration consultancy exercises no control at all over the final outcome at any phase of the petition. TIC has given no assurance whatever of a favorable appraisal or end result of the projected petition of the client in any phase.
- The client will inform TIC about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case after the submission of the petition and while the proceeding is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Residence Permit. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund is outstanding for any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.
- The client will appear for an Acceptable English language or another language test as applicable and achieve a minimum individual total of the group in every given four appraisal factors – Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking – as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the issuing authority/assessment body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted without the necessary Acceptable English language or other language tests (if applicable), including for partners or dependents above 18 years. No reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charge offered to TIC will be outstanding or settled in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required Acceptable English language or another language test.
- The client shall also make sure that he/she is married or in any relationship which is acceptable to be considered as a dependent–spouse or the acceptable dependent/s appears for an Acceptable English language or other language tests if applicable and offers a report with a minimum score as is appropriate based on the decided SERVICE AGREEMENT with TIC.
- By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail of our services, the client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the procedure because of their circumstances which might have changed. Therefore, it is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. Additionally, as a business with heavy investment, we cannot accommodate refund requests once services have been provided or when any part of the procedure has commenced.
- The secretarial charges given to TIC do not comprise any amount owed to any Governmental organization, to any language testing group or for any other reason. They shall be restricted to the services and duties of the consultancy as duly set and decided under the SERVICE AGREEMENT inked separately with the client.
- The client will confirm to TIC in case he/she is keen to use the alternative services of a global authorized assignee (Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centres, health check conducting centres, etc.) and also make additional payments for such services to TIC, as duly arranged and decided under the SERVICE AGREEMENT inked separately with the client. Therefore, any online payment will not contain fees owed to such global authorized assignees (Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centres, health check conducting centres, etc.). In every situation, the fee will not be returned.
- The client accepts that he has been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average time, as appropriate to his permit class. Further, such durations/usual time solely depend on the convenience of the office/appraisal body concerned. The client also entirely agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims on any refund of the charge made on or off-site on the grounds of the extended petition time periods.
- TIC has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work or job assurance, following an approval for the permit and after landing for any given overseas country. No compensation will be claimed of any advisory/consulting/secretarial service charges offered earlier to TIC by the client on the ground that TIC has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
- In a situation where in a clash/dispute in the matter of the payment made by a client to TIC towards the SERVICE AGREEMENT duly inked with TIC. The responsibility of TIC, in case it arises and is outstanding, either monetary or otherwise, shall not surpass and will be restricted to the charges offered to TIC as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the duly inked SERVICE AGREEMENT.
- Certain countries have a cap system, so the approval of Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not being reached for that year. The client may have the required points as needed by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Green Card/Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming a refund, and the client fully understands.
- If your request for a refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken for such a request would be 15-30 working days.
The service amount written is for the complete service as of the invoice date and only includes an individual’s request. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client’s discretion, and the Company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumption.
- The client shall loyally reveal before TIC – every detail involving every, existing or past, case of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency levelled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterwards, no refunds of the money given to TIC in question will be made.
- TIC is bound to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, TIC takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by TIC from misuse and loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. TIC may use and disclose the client’s (and, if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances as authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, TIC will disclose the client’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To conduct our business,
- To provide and market our services,
- To communicate with the client,
- To comply with our legal obligations, and
- To help us manage and improve our services.
- Any fees paid to TIC are for services listed on the TIC website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods.
- TIC is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Sole Proprietor company and do not have the authority to grant you a permit. We can only assist, guide and advise people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all requests rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries.
- Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelt out clearly. Our terms are transparent, and there is nothing hidden.
The client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product etc., and the pronouncement of a particular service/product etc., is the client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment.
- TIC markets all the products and educates all clients about the opportunities without any external pressure to have decided on this service/product etc.
- The client has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions of signing/acknowledging this agreement.
- TIC is operated and controlled in India, with its registered office at South Goa, Goa. The laws of the Government of India and the State Government of Goa will govern this agreement’s validity, interpretation, and performance. The courts in South Goa, Goa alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising from any issue concerning the company.
- Force Majeure. In no event shall the company be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation – strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, any outbreaks, Epidemics or Pandemics; and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services. It is understood that the company shall use reasonable efforts to resume service as soon as practicable. Your file will be withheld /deferred until the situations are under control. If we find you ineligible to apply, no refund will be due on the service fee paid, as the service has already been initiated.
- Charge Back: It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that TIC will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money. Therefore, irrespective of the result of the request, the client hereby undertakes that he/she will not claim a refund of the fees paid to TIC, except to the extent provided in the agreement.
- The client hereby agrees and understands the deliverables of the service signed up for and hence will not initiate a chargeback (applicable only for Card Payments).
- For further details, please Reach out to us on +91 8929392938 or e-mail us at email@example.com. One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.